Supporting businesses to thrive.
We are ramping up our promotion of Scotland as an open and outward-looking country. We want to attract investment and promote Scotland as a place to live. We are taking actions that send a clear signal of openness and opportunity to the world:
- A new £20m export investment over the next 3 years to enhance and intensify support to businesses wishing to export.
- Established a Trade Board and network of trade envoys to champion Scottish businesses and exports abroad.
- Launched the Brexit readiness toolkit for businesses to help them plan through the uncertainty and minimise impacts.
- Raising the profile of Scotland’s brand through ‘Scotland is Now’, a collaboration across our agencies.
- Added to our presence in more than 30 countries by adding new offices in Dublin, London and Berlin.