There are already many examples of businesses across Scotland who are helping to build the economy of the future.
- Innovation and sustainability: Urban Foresight puts the wheels in motion on e-bike project
- Growth Accelerator Scheme: St James Quarter, Edinburgh
- Social enterprise: Positive Changes CIC, chocolate maker employing women ex-offenders
- Business resilience support: Arjowiggins, Aberdeen-based paper mill saved from closure
- Team Scotland approach to MIPIM, world’s leading built environment & investment showcase
- Inward investment: Spire, Glasgow-based space satellite company
- High growth spin-out: Nantantis, life-sciences spin-out from Heriot Watt
- Skills development: Brewdog, craft brewers use of graduate apprenticeships
- City Region & Growth deals: Aberdeen Harbour redevelopment
- Inward investment & place regeneration: Barclays development at Tradeston, Glasgow
- Business resilience support: Prepare for Brexit cross-agency response
- Rural R&D support: Scottish Sea Farms, Highland based salmon farming business
- Raising a Glass to a greener future – Dunnet Bay in Caithness
- Can Do Innovation Challenge Fund – Perth and Kinross Council
These feature throughout the plan.